Friday, November 18, 2011

Empress Orchid - is there a film coming out?

I loved the book Empress Orchid and I swear I recently saw a trailer for the film of the book, but I can't find any mention of it anywhere.


I don't think the film was called Empress Orchid, but I can't remember what it WAS called so I'm not having much luck searching for it!


A lovely 10 points to the first person to prove I'm not going mad!!

Empress Orchid - is there a film coming out?
www.theanswerbank.co.uk


try this site'''
Reply:Well I'm going mad now. Spent ages on this question and at the end I have very little to show for it. All I know is that Oliver Stone bought the filming rights to Empress Orchid in 2003 but the only thing he has on-going at the moment is Pinkville which is about the My Lai massacre in Vietnam.


No comments:

Post a Comment