Friday, November 18, 2011

Orchid problem.....Please help?!?!?

I recently bought 2 phalaenopsis plants off of ebay..... they are 2-3 years from blooming size..... instead of the seller shipping them in the original pot he shipped them dry root.... well 6 days after I potted the orchid the leaves have turned white which is very out of the normal....... From what I have read this may be a possible sunburn... How can I save my plant? Or can I??


Someone plz help because this will soon be a beautiful plant!!!!

Orchid problem.....Please help?!?!?
don't worry if the roots are white the worst would be of brown color... if your plants are re-potted in clay pots with a good orchid mix and inside just make sure you water them and fertilize and be patient orchids adapt and are slow grower they need constant humidity and filtering light but make sure they drain easily.
Reply:Where are you located? And where did they come from? Is it possible that they were frozen during shipping? If they are frozen, they may not be saved. If they are just sunburned they should come back.


No comments:

Post a Comment