Friday, November 18, 2011

My Orchid needs help!!!?

I have a phalenopsis orchid. i repotted it last year and i have not seen any growth since then. the leaves are dark green and a little shrivled up. but i see a tiny little leaf growing now. does that mean my orchid is still okay? it is in my kitchen by the window facing kinda east. what can i do to make it flower? it hasnt flowered since it came with flowers.

My Orchid needs help!!!?
If it's growing it is ok. Try giving it some orchid food and maybe repot it into an orchid mix, following the instructions given. They like high, filtered light. They also go dormant for a while, which is probably what yours did.





Good luck.
Reply:This is the time of year when it should make new growth and roots.





It may not be getting enough water or light.





See source for more info

daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment